Denver, Colorado, United States
Ready for your career to take off? Then check out ABM Aviation today!
We’re currently seeking Baggage Handlers for the Denver International Airport
• Paid training
• ECO Pass or parking benefits
• Health and wellness benefits
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation Days
• $500.00 Sign-On Incentive paid after 90 days
• Assist passengers with proper transportation of their luggage.
• Assist passengers by verifying government-issued identification.
• Issue passenger baggage tags.
• Move tagged baggage to the client conveyor belt system.
• Full time and part-time schedules available.
Apply Today! Quick Apply and our Recruiter will contact you to set up an Interview!
ABM is the only single-source provider of end-to-end support solutions for the aviation industry. We support the world’s leading airlines and airports through 15,000 highly skilled team members, leading-edge technology, and innovative service delivery. Our success is the direct result of intelligent, creative, driven employees who love what they do. We enjoy a dynamic and uniquely spirited culture and have an overriding philosophy to provide our employees with the immense potential to grow, learn, and succeed within the company.
We nurture the training and development of employees to create a dedicated, confident, and responsible team that is on the forefront of industry best practices and provides the highest level of service. We offer attractive and competitive compensation, incentives, and continuous learning and growth opportunities. We strive to bring together team members from a wide variety of backgrounds. We value our employees’ diversity and are committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)