ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is currently hiring Cleaners for the Denver International Airport.
Full-Time Various Shifts Available!
• Paid training
• ECO Pass or parking benefits
• Health and wellness benefits
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation Days
• Provide the cleaning and upkeep of all assigned areas.
• Clean & replenish restrooms.
• Empty trash and recycle bins.
• Clean desks where applicable.
• Clean tables in conference rooms.
• Vacuum offices and common areas.
• Clean interior glass and drinking fountains.
• Dust partitions, cabinets, and vents.
• Mop floors.
• Clean elevators/shine stainless steel.
• Operate chemical dispensing units.
• Properly measure chemicals that are not provided in dispenser form.
Ability to pass a drug test and a background check.
• Must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
Apply Today! Quick Apply and our Recruiter will contact you to set up an Interview!
ABM is the only single-source provider of end-to-end support solutions for the aviation industry. We support the world’s leading airlines and airports through 15,000 highly skilled team members, leading-edge technology, and innovative service delivery. Our success is the direct result of intelligent, creative, driven employees who love what they do. We enjoy a dynamic and uniquely spirited culture and have an overriding philosophy to provide our employees with the immense potential to grow, learn, and succeed within the company.
We nurture the training and development of employees to create a dedicated, confident, and responsible team that is on the forefront of industry best practices and provides the highest level of service. We offer attractive and competitive compensation, incentives, and continuous learning and growth opportunities. We strive to bring together team members from a wide variety of backgrounds. We value our employees’ diversity and are committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)