Airport Cargo Agent
Sorry, this job has expired.
Ready for your career to take off? Then check out ABM Aviation today!
Currently we’re seeking Cargo Agents for the Denver International Airport.
• Ability to drive forklift trucks for the purpose of loading and unloading freight.
• Ability to drive bobtail or tug for the purpose of towing freight in cargo carts.
• Ability to pass a drug test and a background check.
• Book and assign freight to a flight by inputting data into computer.
• Load freight into carts to be taken to flight line.
• Adhere to required security procedures and hazardous material handling requirements.
• Maintain and update inventory.
• Maintain a clean, safe work area at all times.
Apply in person, Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. Click “Apply now” to receive the address.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
ABM is the only single-source provider of end-to-end support solutions for the aviation industry.We support the world’s leading airlines and airports through 15,000 highly-skilled team members, leading-edge technology, and innovative service delivery. Our success is the direct result of the intelligent, creative, driven employees who love what they do. We enjoy a dynamic and uniquely spirited culture and have an overriding philosophy to provide our employees with the immense potential to grow, learn, and succeed within the company.
We nurture the training and development of employees to create a dedicated, confident, and responsible team that is on the forefront of industry best practices and provides the highest level of service. We offer attractive and competitive compensation, incentives, and continuous learning and growth opportunities. We strive to bring together team members from a wide variety of backgrounds. We value our employees’ diversity and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.