* Come Meet our Hiring Manager in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday September 26th at 10AM!
* Click "Apply Now" for the location address.
Ready for your career to take off? Then check out ABM Aviation today!
ABM is the only single-source provider of end-to-end support solutions for the aviation industry.We support the world’s leading airlines and airports through 15,000 highly-skilled team members, leading-edge technology, and innovative service delivery. Our success is the direct result of the intelligent, creative, driven employees who love what they do. We enjoy a dynamic and uniquely spirited culture and have an overriding philosophy to provide our employees with the immense potential to grow, learn, and succeed within the company.
Currently we’re seeking a Cabin Agent.
As the Cabin Agent you will be responsible for:
• Cleaning and conducting security searches on designated aircraft according to company, client, and regulatory policies, specifications and standards.
• Cleaning aircraft interiors, including crew rest and bunk areas, lavatories, galleys, and cabin area.
• Ensuring the correct safety card is placed in each seat back and the linens and headsets are properly provisioned.
• Searching under passenger seats, tray tables, seat back and life vest pouches.
• Ensuring all areas of the aircraft are free of debris.
ABM has pledged our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to our company and the American workforce.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)